- Mar 21, 2018 -
The industrial pipe portfolio includes the following products along with many more (e.g. nickel alloy or titanium pipes):
· Seamless Pipes that can be used for transport of high pressure gas or fluid for example in the petrochemical industry. They are very resistant and non-corroding than other pipes. The seamless industrial pipes are available in sizes up to 24” in both high and low-temerature models and with yield strength up to 1.000ksi
· Welded pipes are most commonly used in pipeline construction and for larger dimensions in the process plants. Shunqi offers a broad selections of welded pipes according to international standards like ASTM and API
· Mechanical Structural pipes find application in construction and steel structural tasks. We store a wide dimensional range in material grades from TS460 to TS890.
· Seamless and welded line pipes is often used in the oil and gas industry. They are made of carbon, alloy or stainless steel in accordance with API, EN and ISO standards and therefore can resist high temperatures, a lot of pressure and a corrosive environment. The outside diameter of any industrial line pipe varies between 1/8” and 80”.
· Industrial pipes for casing and tubing are offered in dimensions from 4-1/2” – 20” (casing) and 1.050” - 5-1/2” (tubing) in multiple grades.
· Drill pipes are used in Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) within the water well drilling industry and the oil & gas industry. Drill pipes have very thick walls and special threaded ends (tool joints) which enables them to drill under the toughest working conditions with pressure, bending and vibration. Of course, heavyweight drill pipes (HWDP) are also available.
· Boiler pipes get used in multiple industries because of their resistance to heat and pressure. Like with every other industrial pipe as well, shunqi offers boiler pipes in compliance with all relevant industry standards.
· Industrial Pipes of stainless steel are chosen in all kinds of industries from the manufacturing sector to the sugar industry, chemical plants, railways and the oil and gas industry. They are most valued for their great corrosion-resistance and good machinability. The dimensions are ranging from 6mm up to 600mm OD and material packages that contain pipe fittings like bends, T-pieces, reducers and flanges are also available at shunqi.